Tuesday, December 16, 2008

International Sensations


What do Starbucks and I have in common? (I'll give you a second to think....)

You're right! We are both international sensations. I mean, have you checked out the map of my site visitors? The old stage-loving performer in me rethinks going private when I have such a worldwide following. What's a girl to do?

Seriously, though... who are you guys?

In the meantime, you should try a little something next time you are driving past a Starbucks. Salted Toffee Hot Chocolate. *sigh* I have not been a fan of their hot chocolate. On the rare occassions I do indulge in overpriced beverages, I get the carmel apple cider. However, I was intrigued by what a little sea salt and english toffee could do to the hot chocolate. I was not disappointed.

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

Going to have to try it now! Their caramel apple cider is fantastic.