Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching Up (Literally and Figuratively)

A smattering (that's a word, right?) of pictures from this last week.

Coworkers in front of the Christmas tree in the Homestead foyer (last Saturday).


Coworkers again - Goofy, this time (although the picture doesn't come close to capturing the moment - for instance... Why was Randy patting Carli's head? Where was Matt's imagnation? What was I hoping to hear inside of that box?)


The Italian Store in Arlington (Thursday) - I had to drive right past it between meetings in Northern Virginia, so I stopped for dinner and grabbed a quick stocking stuffer for my little sister. There are many establishments I miss in Arlington, and this is high of the list. It's a shame I didn't have a real camera on me. This might have been a good shot with the neon and rain reflection.


The moon rising over the Shenandoah Valley area (Friday) - a very poor quality grainy camera phone shot of what was otherwise an unbelievably huge and magical moon.



Jess and Brian at the Lewis Ginter bonfire (Saturday) - Again, nearly impossiblee to see, but this is us trying to get warm in the below-freezing outdoor garden holiday festivities.

Jess and Brian Again (Saturday) - This is my favorite shot of the collection. It's a good thing Brian likes cats! I can honestly say, I've never seen Marilyn take to a stranger so quickly. Thanks for visiting guys! When are you coming back?

No comments: