Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random Things Spotted on Saturday

While I wait for an evening to catch up on a few other posts, I thought I'd give you the "random things I saw on Saturday" post.

Item #1 - A Verizon Smart Car.

I believe these were in town on some sort of promotional in conjunction with the Nascar race this weekend. It just reminded me that I want one. I've wanted one since 2003 when I first saw them in Italy. (I don't want one with a hardhat, though).



Item #2 - Toy Bling Teeth.

Could the most disturbing thing I've ever witnessed inside a gum machine. Anyone else ever seen these, or is this a product of living where I do?




3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

You know, I never have seen toy bling teeth. So sad...and funny! As for the smart car, I think you should reconsider the hard hat. I love it.

mle said...

Every time I see a SmartCar, I can't help but laugh out loud! I think they are so funny. If you get one, I will laugh at you and then ask for a ride, please. :)

The toy bling teeth -- yikes.

Globe Trecker said...

Very random things, indeed! What is up with those bling teeth though? Weird!