Saturday, November 1, 2008

Giddy

Once again, my favorite night of the year is here. Well... perhaps a close second to Christmas Eve, anyway. Daylight Savings!

I don't know why I don't give the rest of the hours in a year the same amount of gratitude I give this one. I wish I could. In fact, maybe I'll start mulling over how to begin doing that. In the meantime, though, I'm going to cherish this night. I'm sitting in bed eating a pomegranate and gearing up to watch the new Veggie Tales movie I just bought.

What did you do with your extra 60 minutes?

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

Well I slept of course! What else would a smart person do with one extra hour.

And I was shocked to find that you can smell a King Size Snickers through a computer. Amazing. Yes, Blake actually had two of them. That is what happens when you trick-or-treat at Grandmas house.