Monday, November 24, 2008

For Your Eyes Only


I've always had a disdain for Bond (I know.. I know.. I just can't get past the womanizing aspect of the movies). I have, however, always loved the theme song from For Your Eyes Only.

In that spirit, I have decided to go private with my blog. If you are a friend linked on my sidebar, I will automatically plug your email address in for access. If you are another friend, just send me your email so I can give you access. If you're a friend of a friend of a friend who frequents my blog by following links, I'm fine with that. I'm a blog stalker too. Just send me your email address. Chances are, I've been following your blog too.

I'll be pretty liberal with permission. Just ask.

5 comments:

hp said...

ooo, ooo, pick me, pick me!! And come visit me in L'burg this weekend, Busse!

Mamma Meg said...

I better be included in this...or else.

Becky said...

Melissa I want to be included too! If you don't have my new email let me know.

Becky

Marissa said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog! I found it on facebook and I've been trying to keep up with you in between e-mails and phone calls. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you got some time to yourself!!

marissa(dot)pugmire(at)gmail(dot)com

Melonius said...

Ditto on the Bond thing.