Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cute Pictures

Again stalling putting actual thought and intellect into my posts.... I bring you two very cute pictures.

1. My niece. Just as fair warning, I will continue to brag about her and shamelessly promote her cuteness for years to come. Happy 2 months, Kaelyn!


2. Little Miss Hanover Tomato. (From Hanover Tomato Festival 2009). It is fair and festival season in Virginia, and I'm on the road A LOT. While I miss being home more often, I do enjoy this little slice of Americana ; Arts and Crafts vendors, parades, cotton candy, corn dogs, port-a-potties.... ok, maybe not the port-a-potties so much.

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Kaelyn is sooo adorable. Really, feel no shame in gushing about her. Those eyes...WOW!

Have fun on your travels...cotton candy...yummm!

mle said...

Your little niece is adorable! I love that you get to experience the greatness of being an Aunt. It really is the best! I love her little tongue in that picture. :)