Friday, March 5, 2010

In Tune

I can think of no way to say this other than for the first time in a LONG time, I feel like the universe and I are in sync. I've had my share of career adventures and variety. I don't regret any. But, now that I've made steps to follow what my heart was telling me in November - nursing - the confirmation is stronger by the moment. This is the right path.

Orientation for the CNA program was this afternoon. I've never been so excited to meet my textbook. Classes start Monday, and it's a condensed 3 week program. I've done the homework for Monday already and will work on Tues. and Wed. tomorrow. I don't plan to made CNA my career. It's a step on the ladder. As I read through the text and think about the patients and residents ahead, it becomes a more calming, warm and fuzzy step by the minute.


4 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

I'm so excited for you and your new adventure! It is amazing how we're guided to different paths. When it's the right path, it feels like the entire universe and you are in sync and nothing can stop you from moving forward.

Excited to get updates from you. We need to chat soon!

Mamma Meg said...

I am so glad that things are lining up! It will all work out and be just great.

M said...

You go girl! I had no idea you'd been considering that line of work, although it makes complete sense for you. I hope this will be a welcome relief and period of rest after your many trials and career struggles of the past couple of years.

Dunstan Family said...

congrats I think it will be great? Are you thinking future nurse?