Monday, December 28, 2009

Making Christmas

I spent some time getting to know my sewing tools in preparation for this Christmas. Some was done by hand, some was with the sewing machine I bought a few months ago and have been waiting to use. Here are a few highlights:


Marilyn checking out the sewing machine


Ipod Cover for Baby Sis



My first quilt - made for the Niece


Apron for Middle Sis
BONUS PIC: The Niece in a bath over Christmas break. Again... mine eyes have seen nary a cuter face upon the crust of this earth :-)

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Everything is so cute....especially your niece! Great job on all the gifts.

SuperHolmes said...

Have I told you that I keep up on your blog? Its your long lost friend Mabeo, and I do. I found my way to you through Kathy Ditty Simmons blog and I love seeing how you're doing. Email me sometime! -Mabeo

Globe Trecker said...

You are so creative! I love the things you made for family. Well done:)

Oh, and cute niece!