Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Great Night

I have to be honest. Tonight is a close 2nd to Christmas Eve in the running for the night I look forward to most with childlike anticipation. Tonight, I get an extra hour. As I posted last year, as someone who frequently wishes for more than 24 hours a day, daylight savings is a very joyous occasion.

This year, I am celebrating in a Super 8 in Bristol, VA. Say what you will, but a king-sized bed in a one star hotel with a big screen TV and a room all to myself without interruptions is a little slice of heaven. And, in case you were wondering, I came to this corner of Virginia for business. It wouldn't have been the first location to pop into my head as a great weekend getaway.

Here's wishing you the best possible use of your gift of an extra 60 min. tonight!

No comments: